25 km from Balaton lake, in Nagygörbő, a renovated family house of 75 m2 with the furnitures, constructible loft, covered terrace, landscaped and well-kept garden - Ref. 830012
City - District
19.9 M HUF (cca. 65 200 €)
75 m2 + covered terrace + constructible loft
no, loft can be made habitable
yes / sewage tank
Lawsuit & Credit
06 (70) 949 3915 - Igor Laszlo
- In a village between Zalaszentgrót and Sümeg, in Nagygörbő, 20 km from the thermal lake of Hévíz and 25 km from Keszthely and the Balaton lake, a family house of 75 m2 with a 1144 m2 garden, terrace and constructible loft is for sale.
- The house has az entrance/dining room (12,1 m2) connected to the terrace, a kitchen, a living room (12,2 m2), two bedrooms (2 x 17,4 m2) and a bathroom with shower and toilette.
- There was a renovation in 2015 : exterior insulation, modern tiles and furnitures in the kitchen and bathroom, garderobe, water tube system, etc.
- Heating is with gas convectors, hot water is got by an electric boiler.
- The terrace can not be seen from street, it is built near the backfront of the house. From here, some stairs go upto the loft which the owners planned to make it habitable, it is a 9 x 7,5 meter constructible place.
- A small stream with constant water flows on the border of the 1144 m2 garden which is landscaped and well-kept.
- Landline phone, satellite, cabel internet exist.
- The new owner can move in immediately.
- For more information, please contact us !
* - in Hungary the definition "room" means the totality of the living rooms and the bedrooms. The definition "half room" or "... + 1" means that there is a smaller bedroom which has a size between 6-12 m2. The definition "2 + 1" or "two rooms and a half" means for example that 1) or there are one living room, a bedroom and a smaller bedroom, 2) or two bedrooms and a smaller one.
** - in Hungary the buyer AND the property, both are charged with the credit, so the status of the property must be checked before the purchase. This status can be checked on the title deed in the Land Registry Office. Ask your Hungarian lawyer to verify the situation or our sociaty can help you with this part of the administration.