Budapest 9th, 57 m2 lighty new apartment with two rooms and garden in a new block of flats built in 2007 in Haller utca - Ref. 090004
City - District
38.9 M HUF (env. 127 500 €)
57 m2 + 135 m2 garden
building central heating with individual meter
Lawsuit & Credit
06 (70) 949 3915 - Igor Laszlo
- The property consists of an anteroom with built-in wardrobe, a living room with open kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom with a bathtub and toilet and a 132 m2 garden. The kitchen area, the back side part of the living room and the bedroom have a direct connection with the garden. The windows are oriented to South and East.
- A built-in wardrobes and the equipped kitchen furniture are included in the purchase price.
- The new plastic windows all have roller shutters and mosquito nets.
- The apartment is accessible for handicapped people, to get from the street into the apartment and out the garden is without stairs. We can get down to the garage by elevator.
- The heating is building central heating with individual meter. In winter, the heating costs maximum 8 000 HUF/month (cca. 26€). The water consumption is measured with water meter.
- Common cost: 16 000 HUF/month (cca. 52€).
- Security service, sauna and gym operates in the condominium.
- In the garage parking place can be rented or may be purchased. However, next to the property free parking places are located.
- The building is located on the edge of a park with old trees, an outdoor fitness equipment, sled hills, benches and a church. To go to Lurdy mall center, you can just walk through the park on foot. The metro line 3 is just one stop, the Danube is two tram stops. Night line is operating during the night.
- Cash customers are welcome. The property can be taken possession immediately.
* - in Hungary the buyer AND the property, both are charged with the credit, so the status of the property must be checked before the purchase. This status can be checked on the title deed in the Land Registry Office. Ask your Hungarian lawyer to verify the situation or our sociaty can help you with this part of the administration.