Budapest 7th, 60 m2 good conditioned apartment with 2 rooms with mezzanine in Damjanich street, near Andrassy avenue - Ref. 070009
City - District
32.9 M HUF (cca. 107 800 €)
60 m2 + mezzanine
in good condition
individual gas central heating
hot water by electric boiler in the kitchen, water meter
Lawsuit & Credit
06 (70) 949 3915 - Igor Laszlo
- Near Andrassy avenue, a 60 m2 apartment in good condition with 2 rooms, mezzanine, gas central heating and view to an inside parc, on the 4th floor of a calme building with elevator, is for sale in Damjanich street. The building has built in the beginning of the century, the building management renovate it continuously. there are 15 apartments in total, three apartments per floor. The roof upon the apartment is in a good condition.
- The apartment has two rooms, a kitchen, a storage room, separated WC and a bathroom. The two rooms have separated entrances. The flat is 3.80 meter high, the bigger room is 26 m2, a mezzanine is installed in the room with 1.60 meter height. The bathroom has an access from this room. The smaller room is 14 m2, it has a food service window connected to the kitchen directly. It can be used not only for sleeping room but also for dining, office or guest room.
- The floor is laminated in the smaller room, the bigger room has a hard wooden floor, the other places are tiled.
- The electric wires have been changed in 2004. The flat is nice and clean, it has been renovated step by step. The new and well insulated plastic windows of the smaller room have rolled shutters, the other windows are also in a good state.
- The individual gas central heater is installed in the bathroom, the hot water is made by a separated electric boiler in the kitchen. The flat is insulated inside, the gas annually costs around 8-10.000,- HUF/month. You pay the water what you consume, mesured by a water meter. Building charges : 15.000,- HUF/month, which includes the base of the building renovation found. Thanks for this economy that the gas and electric system of the building have been already renovated.
- The flat has also a 20 m2 storage in the basement.
* - in Hungary, the ground floor is not counted as a floor. If they say two floors, it means that there are a ground floor and two floors on it.
** - in Hungary the buyer AND the property, both are charged with the credit, so the status of the property must be checked before the purchase. This status can be checked on the title deed in the Land Registry Office. Ask your Hungarian lawyer to verify the situation or our sociaty can help you with this part of the administration.