Budapest 7th, modern, one room apartment renovated with high quality materials on 50 m2 gros with mezzanine and terrace between keleti and Andrassy avenue - Ref. 070008
City - District
27.5 M HUF (env. 90 100 €)
43 m2 + 6 m2 mezzanine + 9 m2 terrace
hot water by electric boiler
Lawsuit & Credit
06 (70) 949 3915 - Igor Laszlo
- Modern, one room apartment on 50 m2 gros with mezzanine and terrace, renovated with high quality materials is for sale on the ground floor of a building in good condition, around Damjanich utca and Bajza utca, between Andrassy avenue and Keleti railway station.
- The flat is composed by a living-dining-kitchen with mezzanine, a stylish bathroom with bathtube, a separated toilet, a storage room and a good athmospheric terrace. There are lighty, large spaces. The terrace can be reached from the main space and also from the bathroom.
- The doors and windows, the kitchen furniture with its sink, hot plate and oven, the soled platform bathtube, the washbasin, all the taps, the toilet, the mezzanine, the convector for heating, the electric boiler, all the lamps, the dining table with chairs are all new and included in the price. All rooms' floor are by resin, except the living room part which has a hardwood floor. The height of the apartment is 3,66 m.
- Heating is with gas convector, an electric boiler provides the hot water. An ceramic hob and an electric oven were installed for cooking.
- Common charges : 10700 FT/month (cca. 35 €), renovation fund of the building is included.
- The flat was never used, can be occupied immediately.
- Public transportation : the trolleybus line 78 takes you via the Grande boulevard and Nagymező street upto Kossuth lajos square (metro line 2), and upto keleti railway station (metro line 2 and 4) in the other direction. The trolleybus line 74 takes you upto Astoria (metro line 2) and upto the City Park and Mexikói street (metro line 1) in the other direction. However, you can reach easily Andrassy street (Kodály körönd and Bajza utca, metro line 1) and Keleti by walk !
* - in Hungary, the ground floor is not counted as a floor. If they say two floors, it means that there are a ground floor and two floors on it.
** - in Hungary the buyer AND the property, both are charged with the credit, so the status of the property must be checked before the purchase. This status can be checked on the title deed in the Land Registry Office. Ask your Hungarian lawyer to verify the situation or our sociaty can help you with this part of the administration.