Budapest 7th, 24 m2 apartment with 8 m2 mezzanine is for sale in a quiet street near Thököly út and Keleti pályaudvar - Ref. 070007
City - District
12.2 M HUF (env. 40 000 €)
24 m2 + 8 m2 mezzanine
hot water by electric boiler
Lawsuit & Credit
the real estate is charged with a credit which will be paid at the signature of the contract **
06 (70) 949 3915 - Igor Laszlo
- A one room apartment with mezzanine is for sale near THököly ut and Keleti railway station, in the city center, near the metro line 2. The apartment is located on the first floor of the 1 floor building without elevator, the window looks at the court-yard.
- The flat has an anteroom-kitchen, a bathroom and a room with a bed mezzanine. The property is in an avarage condition. The entrance door is new, the tiles in the kitchen and in the bathroom and the hardwood floor in the room are in a good condition, however the room window and some esthetic details could be better refreched.
- The orientation of the window and the entrance door is south-east, the height of the apartment is 3,25 m.
- Heating is by gas convector, hot water is made by an electric boiler, cooking is by gas-cooker with an electric oven.
- Common costs : 8280 HUF/month (cca. 27 €).
* - in Hungary, the ground floor is not counted as a floor. If they say two floors, it means that there are a ground floor and two floors on it.
** - in Hungary the buyer AND the property, both are charged with the credit, so the status of the property must be checked before the purchase. This status can be checked on the title deed in the Land Registry Office. Ask your Hungarian lawyer to verify the situation or our sociaty can help you with this part of the administration.