Budapest 5th, city center, apartment with 3 rooms on 59 m2 between Deák square, Ferenciek square and Astoria - Ref. 050002
City - District
34.9 M HUF (env. 114 400 €)
building central heating
hot water by electric boiler
Lawsuit & Credit
06 (70) 949 3915 - Igor Laszlo
- 59 m2 apartment with 3 rooms (or two and a half)* and 2 bathrooms is for sale. The property is in a good condition, situated between Deák tér, Ferenciek tere and Astoria, in a calm street which opens from Városház street, in the heart of the city.
- The dry, healthy flat is found on the ground floor, it is excellent also for renting it for tourists. It has worked already as a well-managed hostel.
- There is an ante-room, a storage room, one toilette is separated. Because of its big size, the living room serves for kitchen and dining room as well.
- The two big rooms have hard-wood floor, the smaller room has a laminated floor, the tiles are new in the bathrooms which are equipped with dushes.
- The heating is insured by a central gas heater of the building, the hot water is made by electric boilers, one for each bathroom.
- The common charge of the building : 33000 HUF/month, the heating and the water is included and the consumption is illimited.
- The property has one owner, there is no any lawsuite or credit on the it.
- The kitchen furniture and the other furnitures are included in the price, except the leather sofa, fridge and washing machine.
- The public transportation is excellent, you find metro stations in all directions of the line 1, 2 and 3. Several buses pass nearby like the bus line family No. 7 amoung others, many night lines, etc.
- Price : 34 900 000 Forint, around 114 400 €, you can pay it in Euro if you prefer.
* - in Hungary the definition "room" means the totality of the living rooms and the bedrooms. The definition "half room" or "... + 1" means that there is a smaller bedroom which has a size between 6-12 m2. The definition "2 + 1" or "two rooms and a half" means that 1) or there are one living room, a bedroom and a smaller bedroom, 2) or two bedrooms and a smaller one.
** - in Hungary the buyer AND the property, both are charged with the credit, so the status of the property must be checked before the purchase. This status can be checked on the title deed in the Land Registry Office. Ask your Hungarian lawyer to verify the situation or our sociaty can help you with this part of the administration.